The Professional Top 100 celebrates hospital professionals who are driving secondary care excellence across Ireland.
Hospital professionals across Ireland have stepped up to the plate this year under unprecedented challenging circumstances, with the arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Working tirelessly behind the scenes and political policies, they have ensured continued excellence throughout Ireland’s hospitals.
WHO CAN ENTER?
Consultants, Specialists, Hospital Pharmacists, Industry & Regulatory Leaders.
- Do you know a hospital professional who went above and beyond during this national crisis?
- Do you have a colleague who deserves recognition for their efforts at the front line?
- Have you yourself done work in the last 12 months you would like to highlight?
We also invite nominations of those individuals who, whilst grappling with a global pandemic, still brought innovation to the betterment of the profession
HOW TO ENTER?
Please submit a brief biography of 150-200 words, describing how you or a nominee has achieved something substantial or behaved dynamically in the past 12 months.
We also require a high-resolution photograph of the entrant for print publication.
- Photography must be of a very high standard and must be original, we cannot use photography which has been used in the past.
- Each photograph must have a caption with name, company and position.
- Each entry must have a described activity occurring within the past 12 months.
E-mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Entry – 7th October.
View last year’s Professional Top 100 here: