The finalists have been revealed for the annual Hospital Professional Awards 2017 across 13 different categories.
In particular, the Hospital Team of the Year award tends to see the most entries each year and is such a highly contested category with so many hospital teams doing such strong work up and down the country every day.
This years award, sponsored by Daiichi-Sankyo, is no different with 8 teams from 8 different hospitals from across the nation found.
- Tallaght Hospital Pharmacy Department
- St Vincent’s University Hospital Pharmacy Department
- Clinical Pharmacy Team, Midland Regional Hospital, Tullamore
- St. Vincent’s Private Hospital – ACU Team
- Pharmacy Department, Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin
- Pharmacy Department, National Rehabilitation Hospital
- Pharmacy Department, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital
- Pharmacy Department, Beaumont Hospital
Best of luck to all finalists on the evening! The winning team will be announced at the Hospital Professional Awards 2017 on the 16th of September in the Clayton Hotel Burlington, Dublin.
View all the finalists across all categories here: